If you would like to join our team please see below for our current vacancies.
CREATIVE EVENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
Based in Hinckley, Leicestershire; More Production are a successful, unique and versatile event production company; offering a wide range of event services including, prop and furniture hire, venue dressing as well as bespoke projects and event builds across the UK and further afield.
We are currently seeking a bright, enthusiastic and pro-active individual to become a full time and permanent key member of our growing dedicated team to help us deliver 100’s of exceptional events every year.
Within our office, no two days are the same, and you actively plan for and respond to anything that’s thrown your way.
* Sourcing, negotiating and managing client relationships.
* Responsible for creative event development, site visits and responding to enquiries via telephone, email and in person.
* Responsible for the creative design; planning, costing, logistics, sourcing, styling, production and installation of event décor.
* Project managing and coordinating all aspects of event production from initial enquiry to final execution.
* Organize and coordinate events with our Operations and Production team.
* Attend industry shows and events with the greatest likelihood of generating positive returns.
* Managing key client, internal and supplier relationships
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
What we value:
* A full UK driving licence
* Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills and confident telephone manner
* Must be computer literate – confident in using Microsoft software.
* Knowledge of accounting software would be a strong advantage.
* Extraordinary communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
* Experience within the events industry & customer service.
* Strong project management skills and sales proposal experience
* Proactive, enthusiastic and charismatic approach to meeting client event objectives and a flexible, can-do attitude to work in general.
* Dedication, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism.
* Highly organised with a confident approach
* Ability to work under pressure
* Have high personal and professional standards
* Eye for detail.
Hours: Basic 37.5 hour per week, working 5 days out of 7. Due to the nature of the business & the industry, additional hours working may be required.
Salary: Between £20 – £23K – Negotiable on experience
If you are interested in this position and want to find out more, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and CV outlining your suitability for the position.
Applications will close by the 2nd May – with interviews in the week following – With a start date as soon as possible thereafter.
FREELANCE EVENT CREW/CARPENTERS/PAINTERS & DRIVERS
We often require freelance event crew, carpenters, painters and drivers for work onsite (mainly either local to us or in London) & in our busy workshop.
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, a brief introduction and history of your work.